OPTI-L-ZincTM is a patented compound of Zinc with L-Methionine (sulphate), which is excellently absorbed. Zinc has numerous important functions in the human body, as this mineral plays a key role at the level of cell metabolism. This mineral is also essential for athletes, as it has a positive impact on muscle strength and muscle building.
Zinc plays an important role in the cell division process and contributes to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, and to normal fertility and reproduction
- maintaining bones, hair, skin and nails in optimal health
- normal metabolism of macronutrients (fats, sugars and proteins)
- normal DNA synthesis
- the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal protein synthesis
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal cognitive function
- normal acid-base metabolism
- normal metabolism of carbohydrates
- a normal metabolism of fatty acids
Typical symptoms of a possible zinc deficiency are: reduced immunity, aphthous ulcers, reduced fertility, hair loss, reduced sense of taste and smell.
225 mg zinkmonomethionine (45 mg zink)
- highly absorbable organic form of zinc
- contains 45 mg elemental zinc
Antioxidants - Hair - Skin - Immunity - Men - Sports - Sugar metabolism
Couldn't load pickup availability.