Magnesiumbisglycinaat 800 mg
Magnesium bisglycinate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, in which the mineral magnesium is bound to two glycine molecules. This is called a 'magnesium chelate'. Magnesium is a mineral, much of which is present in our bones and muscles. Magnesium, like calcium, is an electrolyte. A key sign of magnesium deficiency is muscle cramps.
Magnesium contributes to:
- the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- a good electrolyte balance
- a normal energy-generating metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal muscle function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth (calcium and magnesium are therefore a good combination for bone mineralisation)
Magnesium also plays a role in the cell division process.
This form of magnesium is extremely suitable for individuals who experience a lot of stress. It can also be taken 30 minutes before bedtime for insomnia (possibly in combination with 'Melatonin Forte' or 'Melatonin Complex' from our range).
- easily absorbable organic form of magnesium
- magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal nervous system function and normal psychological function
Couldn't load pickup availability.