Folium-Aktief (Actieve B6, B9 en B12)
In this formula, we offer the B-Vitamins in their biologically active forms (B9 = methyltetrahydrofolate, B6 = pyridoxal-5-phosphate and B12 = methylcobalamin). These forms therefore no longer need to be activated in the body, so they are much better absorbed. Especially for people who lack the enzyme MTHFR, it is important to take the active form of Vitamin B9 (MTHF).
Folic acid's action is supported by Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12, a combination that contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Elevated homocysteine levels lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. In addition, Folic acid contributes to:
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- normal amino acid synthesis
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal psychological function
- normal functioning of the immune system
- normal blood formation
- the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
Folic acid also plays a role in the cell division process.
Possible symptoms of folate deficiency include: fatigue, weakness, pallor, elevated homocysteine levels. Possible causes of folate deficiency include: intestinal problems, alcohol, malnutrition, NSAIDs, metformin, insufficient dietary intake (green leafy vegetables), the use of antacids.
For pregnant women, 400 mcg of folic acid per day is advised.
60 V caps
- source of folic acid (400 mcg)
- contains the active form Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF)
- also contains some additional vitamin B6 and B12 (also the active forms)
Energy - Sports - Vegetarians - Nervous system - Pregnancy
Couldn't load pickup availability.